Anthony joined the firm in September 2015. He qualified as a Solicitor in July 2001 and worked in one of the largest firms in Cork County, where in 2007 Anthony was made Partner. He has extensive experience in representing clients at all court levels up to and including the Supreme Court.
In addition to vast litigation experience, including medical negligence he has worked with clients on personal injury, employment law, and debt recovery. Anthony also has a particular interest in licensing matters.
As a trained mediator, Anthony is an advocate of alternative dispute resolution which is a highly valuable service for our clients. He is practical in his approach with a view to fulfilling his client's requirements and in a cost efficient manner.
- B.C.L. (Hons) and LL.M. – both UCC
- Law Society of Ireland - admitted as a Solicitor in 2001
- Accredited Mediator with Alternative Dispute Resolution /Friary Law 2008
- Personal Injury (Plaintiff and Defence)
- Commercial Litigation
- Land disputes and Equity actions
- Debt Recovery and Insolvency matters
- Criminal Litigation
- Road Traffic
- Construction Disputes
- Licensing Law
- Medical Negligence
- Employment Law
- Family Law and general practice
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) Mediation - trained Mediator
Contact Anthony Coomey:
- Phone (Tullow Office): 059 9151823