Denise completed her traineeship in Matheson in the Retail and Licensing, Information Technology, Commercial Contracts, Commercial Litigation, Corporate Law and Commercial Property Departments before qualifying as a Solicitor into the Commercial Property Department in January 2012. There Denise gained extensive knowledge in all aspects of Property Law and has experience in disposals and acquisitions by private treaty, auction and compulsory acquisition.
Denise has acted for a large variety of Landlord and Tenant clients in the leasing of retail, office, industrial and residential properties. She has vast experience in acting for Receivers and Financial Institutions in the sale and leasing of commercial and residential property to include high-profile loan portfolio sales, apartment complexes, hotels and development land. Kearney Roche & McGuinn, Solicitors were excited to welcome Denise and her unparalleled experience in Property Law when she joined the team in 2016.
Denise is a fresh thinker with an industrious nature. Her exceptional research and written skills have proven to be an asset to her clients along with her attention to detail.
- BCL (International) - University College Dublin and De Paul University Chicago
- Law Society of Ireland - admitted as a Solicitor in 2012
- Commercial and Residential Property including disposals
- Loan sales and complex registrations
- Landlord and Tenant
- Corporate Law
Contact Denise Healy:
- Phone (Tullow Office): 059 9151823
- Phone (Kilkenny Office): 056 7722270