Len and his late wife and partner Hilary Roche, established Kearney Roche McGuinn in 1979 with offices in Tullow, Co. Carlow and Kilkenny City centre. Together they built a reputation for integrity, personal service and for providing trusted legal expertise to their clients in good times and in bad. Recently Kearney Roche McGuinn has welcomed several highly experienced solicitors from some of Ireland’s leading law firms bringing an exceptional range of specialist knowledge and a breadth of experience to the firm. Len has significant links with the business and agri-business community with a particular interest in farming succession and partnership.
Len’s ethos and the ethos of the practice is to provide a supportive role for clients, to offer sound and practical legal advice and to develop strong client relationships.
- Bachelor of Civil Law Degree (Hons) – UCD
- Law Society of Ireland - admitted as a Solicitor in 1978
- Commercial and Residential Conveyancing
- Landlord & Tenant
- Commercial Law
- Probate and Succession Planning
- Employment Law
- Litigation and Personal Injury
Contact Len Roche:
- Phone (Kilkenny Office): 056 7722270
- Phone (Tullow Office): 059 9151823