Buying or selling a house
Kearney Roche & McGuinn Solicitors have extensive experience in dealing with all aspects of residential property sales and acquisitions. We will guide clients through the process from taking the initial instructions to completion of the sale or purchase, mortgaging and re-mortgaging. Our Solicitors also liaise directly with the Revenue Commissioners and the Land Registry on our clients' behalf. We assist clients with co-ownership agreements, planning permission and property disputes as well as Compulsory Purchase Orders (CPOs).
Residential Conveyancing Services include:
- Acting for first time buyers, owner occupiers and investors in purchasing and selling houses, apartments and sites
- Acting for clients in the mortgage and re-mortgage of residential properties
- Advising on wayleaves, rights of way and boundary disputes
- Dealing with the Revenue Commissioners with regard to the payment of Stamp duty
- Dealing with the Land Registry in connection with the registration process
Contact us to speak to one of our Residential Property Conveyancing specialists today.
Commercial & Agricultural Conveyancing
Kearney Roche & McGuinn Solicitors have vast experience in dealing with commercial property transactions with deep roots in the community and extensive knowledge of the local area in Tullow, Carlow and Kilkenny. We act on behalf of clients in the purchase, sale, transfer, financing and re-financing of commercial property including pubs, farms, agricultural land, office units and retail units. We also assist clients in respect of Caretakers’ Agreements, Licences for Works, Agistment and Grazing Agreements and Car-Parking Licences.
Our team can advise financial institutions and Receivers in the sale and leasing of encumbered assets and is particularly aware of the need to protect against the imposition of personal liability. Our team also has experience in acting for land owners / telecommunication operators regarding the erection of masts and antennae on lands. We also have experience acting for energy providers and landowners in agreeing lease, oversail and wayleave agreements regarding wind farms, electricity and gas networks and solar farms.
Commercial & Agricultural Conveyancing Services include
- Acting for developers in setting up housing estates
- Sales and purchases of commercial units
- Compulsory purchase orders and compensation
- Farm sales, land exchanges and farm transfers to family members
- Farm transfers from farmers to newly incorporated companies
- Sales and purchases of businesses and pubs
Contact one of our Commercial Conveyancing team today to discuss your commercial property needs.