Landlord Tenant Law
Kearney Roche & McGuinn have extensive experience in all aspects of Landlord and Tenant Law, including the leasing of commercial, agricultural and residential property and the buying out of freehold titles and/or the renewal of leases, under the Landlord and Tenant Acts.
We can offer Landlord and Tenant law advice on:
- The setting up Multi-Unit Developments when acting for Developers
- The drafting of Commercial Leases, Agricultural leases and Residential leases for Landlords
- Reviewing, advising and negotiating leases for Commercial, Agricultural and Residential Tenants
- Queries from Residential Landlords and Tenants in relation to their rights and obligations under the Residential Tenancies act.
- Assignments, and sub-leasing both from a Landlord’s and a Tenant’s perspective
- The resolution of landlord and tenants disputes
- Applications to buy out the freehold in properties held with a leasehold title
- Application for renewal of leases under the Landlord and Tenants acts
- Negotiating the renewal of leases and the application of break option terms and conditions.
If you need advice contact our dedicated Property Team today.