Legal disputes and dispute resolution solicitors
Human nature being what it is it is inevitable that disputes will arise from time to time. Over the last 40 years Kearney Roche & McGuinn have advised many clients on how best to pursue and resolve such disputes.
Disputes are often resolved amicably using Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) and we have a trained Mediator in-house in such circumstances. However, where Court proceedings arise and representation is required or if a client wishes to pursue or defend a claim our experienced Litigation team will explain the options available and where necessary, prosecute/defend proceedings in Court.
We have extensive experience representing clients at all Court levels, the District, Circuit, High and Supreme Court, providing practical and dependable advice every step of the way.
With the best interests of our clients always in mind, we can help to bring resolution to an array of contentious issues including:
- Breach of Contract
- Equity/Property Disputes (Trespass, Ejectment on Title, Rights of Way)
- Landlord & Tenant Issues
- Inheritance & Probate actions
- Debt Collection & Recovery
- Employment Law matters to include Workplace Relations Commission hearings
- Injunctions & Judicial Review
- Planning and Environmental Disputes
- Personal Injury and Accident Claims
If you are facing litigation or wish to initiate proceedings contact our Litigation team today for a consultation. No problem is too big or too small and let your problem become our problem.