Making a Will
Estate planning may seem a daunting and unwelcome task and can easily remain at the bottom of the ‘to-do’ list! However providing clear instructions for family and loved ones is essential to ensure that your wishes are observed after your death and to minimise the exposure of beneficiaries to taxation.
Kearney Roche & McGuinn guide clients through all aspects of making a will and offer a full probate service including preparation of the Inland Revenue Affidavit, applying for a Grant of Probate and advising on Inheritance Tax.
KRM Probate Solicitors can offer advice on the following:
- Drafting of Wills
- Estate planning
- Tax advice to include payment of inheritance tax to the revenue commissioners
- Administration of estates
- Advising on claims against estates or challenges to Wills
- Advising on the execution and registration of enduring powers of attorney
- Wards of court applications
Kearney Roche & McGuinn will make the process of managing your estate and will as seamless as possible. Call us today to discuss your estate planning.